
Ok, yes, yet another chicken enchilada recipe. How do you know which ones you like the best if you don't try them all? Well, at least most of them anyway. This one I found on Pinterest and it is almost identical to the last one I made when it comes to ingredients, but the way it is made is different. The only two things that are actually put in the tortillas are chicken and cheese, and the rest of the ingredients get poured on top. And man, was it amazing. I have to say that I almost like these better than Sarah's, but shhhh don't tell her. They made for a few days of leftovers which was awesome. I have never been able to find shredded Monterey Jack cheese so we used Colby Jack so it isn't as "white" as it should look. Also, it says 10 tortillas, but I only ended up filling up 7 of them with very little of the filling. I didn't even think that it was going to taste that great with so little in there, but somehow it all came together. Definitely try these out!
Recipe can be found here at
Joyful Momma's Kitchen.
yummy
ReplyDelete