Ok, it's copycat Sunday and that means I made two recipes that my sister-in-law had raved about being amazing on her blog. What are recipes for though, besides the obvious use of making food, but to share when they are awesome! Well, we were glad we went with her opinion! This first recipe, Hot Chocolate Cookies, were made in the afternoon and they were absolutely delicious! We have had hot chocolate packets in our pantry for quite some time not being used and this was the best way to get rid of them. The combo of the chocolate cookie with the gooeyness of the marshmallows just want to make you curl up on the couch with a glass of milk, or I suppose hot chocolate. I sent about 20 with Scott to work for a meeting he had on Monday and the container was empty when he got home. I would say they enjoyed them! I managed to eat five on Monday as well....oopsies... You know something is good when it's worth ruining your diet for! Definitely make these perfect cookies for this chilly season!
Recipe can be found here at bakedbree.com.
I have lots of hot chocolate I need to use up too!!! And they look so awesome! LOVE your blog!
ReplyDelete