Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Four Cheese Baked Ziti Alfredo


I haven't had many new recipes lately because, gasp, we have been repeating some of our past favorites.  We always say we will have to do that one again, but I still keep finding new ones.  We were ready again for a fresh new batch of recipes and Scott came across a few from the website, Moms Who Think.  She has a great easy recipe guide that could have you set for 8 weeks.  Me, being the picky one went through and found the ones that I knew we would all like (meaning, the ones I would like :)).  The first one we decided to try was Four Cheese Baked Ziti Alfredo.  It was really really good.  SO much cheese.  Because the noodles were so big, you filled up fast and Nolan really enjoyed it as well.  We had leftovers a few days after so that made things easy.

Another point is that sometimes it is difficult to make a meal while also having to watch Nolan depending on its difficulty, and I have never felt so in control of making dinner.  While one thing was going, I was able to prep other things.  I never felt like I needed to rush like I do with other recipes or worry if I'm interrupted, something will get screwed up.  So, it is easy to make as well! 

Recipe can be found here at Moms Who Think.

No comments:

Post a Comment