There are a lot of movies out/coming out that I am really excited to see- Silver Linings Playbook, The Sessions, Argo, etc. I usually wait until they come out on DVD to watch on Netflix, but there is one movie coming out today (well technically yesterday in some theaters) that I am dying to see. Like a little too crazy obsessed ready to see. I am actually discussing ways that I could go during the week day some day when Scott is home for a couple days for Thanksgiving. But to celebrate the fifth and final movie of the Twilight Saga- Breaking Dawn Part 2, I have one of my favorite songs ever from the Breaking Dawn Part 1 soundtrack.
And if we need a refresher of the movie trailer, here she is:
Ugh, it gives me chills.... :) Apparently the end is different from the book, so even dedicated readers will have a surprise. Reviews are coming out from regular people I know and actual movie critics that it is awesome. Eek can't wait!
I heard the movie was great!!!
ReplyDelete