Friday, November 30, 2012
Baked Pesto Chicken
Here is another VERY simple recipe from Moms Who Think. Couldn't have been easier. We are always looking for ways to spice up a chicken breast, and this has now made our regular list. All I had growing up was baked chicken, and Scott always grills the chicken, so I very much looked forward to some of the nice and juicy baked variety. We paired it with Angel Hair Pasta like she suggested and Stove Top Chicken Stuffing cause I bought way too many at the store one day. For the Angel Hair, I just used the leftover pesto that was in the jar, added some olive oil, salt, and Parmesan cheese and it tasted great. Nolan absolutely loved the chicken too which made for a nice and easy meal for all of us.
Recipe can be found here.
Labels:
Recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment