Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Excel Mark Identity Theft Protection Stamp
Scott and I have made it a habit to shred or tear up every piece of mail we get where our address is located. This has become annoying and burdensome and the shredding pile in our office is out of control. I would show you a picture, but it is too embarrassing at this time. I saw this product on- I want to say the Today Show- and knew it would be perfect for us. So, a couple of months ago, I searched for Identity Theft Stamps and found the Excel Mark Brand with the double sided ink to be the best. A lot of the other stamp's reviews stated that the ink didn't stick well to magazine type material paper, but this one did. We get a lot of slick type mail, so I wanted to make sure it worked on everything. It came in the mail and I got to stamping a small pile. And it was absolutely awesome. You couldn't see our name or address if you tried. We now either stamp our mail and toss it in the trash right away or sort the mail for things that need to be dealt with. This stamp has greatly reduced our paper mounds in our office and on our counters in the kitchen. Although, if you saw them now you wouldn't know cause it is all older stuff we haven't had a chance to get through.
I wouldn't be doing a whole post about a stamp if I didn't think everyone should get one. Cause seriously, you should. You will thank me for it! And you get to stamp things!
Labels:
Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very interesting!
ReplyDelete