Besides getting to see Elton John and Billy Joel in concert, Jason Mraz is our absolute favorite live performer. We have seen him 2-3 times and he is just amazing. Such a pure and beautiful voice. When I heard he was going to be on the Today Show this morning as part of their concert series, I was so excited. He has a new song out with Christina Perri that she came on the show to sing with him that is so beautiful. I watched and listened to it over and over (like I tend to do like a crazy person). Nolan was entranced by it too so I can't take all the blame. Here is the music video for their song, Distance. Enjoy!
Friday, August 31, 2012
Distance
Besides getting to see Elton John and Billy Joel in concert, Jason Mraz is our absolute favorite live performer. We have seen him 2-3 times and he is just amazing. Such a pure and beautiful voice. When I heard he was going to be on the Today Show this morning as part of their concert series, I was so excited. He has a new song out with Christina Perri that she came on the show to sing with him that is so beautiful. I watched and listened to it over and over (like I tend to do like a crazy person). Nolan was entranced by it too so I can't take all the blame. Here is the music video for their song, Distance. Enjoy!
Labels:
Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment