Saturday, April 28, 2012

Filling in the Mulch

While I was spray painting the light fixtures, I decided it would be a good idea to fill in the mulch by the shed since I was about 20 ft. away from it and I had to wait about 15 min between coats.  Knock two things off of our list while we are at it.

As you can see, it needed some help.  It has been crying out to us for over a year..


And, I finally decided to listen. We had two extra bags in the garage that did the trick along with evening out the huge pileup in the back.


So, our list is slowly dwindling down and looking something like this:

Our Spring "Projects" (in no particular order)
Have Scott get rid of the cobwebs in the foyer  No more Haunted Mansion!
Get a new grill cover
Finish landscaping the two backyard trees and clean up the third tree
Fill in the mulch around the shed
Clean up the front yard landscaping
Replace the broken window (It's been cracked since we moved in pretty much)
Spray paint the two kitchen light fixtures silver
Spray paint the lawn furniture
Change all the doorknobs on the first floor to nickel
Seal and/or stain the deck
Finish putting up wood along the bottom of the fenceline
Get a new curtain for the dining room
Replace light in the bathroom
Replace lightbulbs in the front yard
Patch ceiling in the extra bedroom
Organize the basement storage area
Organize and clean out the garage

We are getting there!!

1 comment: