Wednesday evening, Scott's mom and grandma were in town because they were leaving for Florida the next morning, so we all decided to go out to eat. We wanted to go to Cheddars, but when Scott got there, he found out it was an hour and a half wait. On a Wednesday night. This place better serve gold. We had tried to go to this place one other time with the same results, but some day we will have a successful trip. Some day.
We settled on a place that was a bit closer that Scott and I had gone to while I was pregnant called Azteca. It is a very modest restaurant to say the least, but very family friendly. The first time we went I got the cheese enchiladas and they were just ok so I decided to go with the spinach enchilada platter this time and it was really really good. I ate every bite. They give you a free little sweet treat with berry sauce and whipped cream at the end that just sort of hits the spot to complete the meal.
With this being one of the few close Mexican restaurants to us, it is a very good one and one that I would hit up again.
For their website and menu click here- Azteca Family Restaurant
No comments:
Post a Comment