Alright, we finally have some harmony on the first floor when it comes to the same color of hardware. FINALLY. Can I get a HOLLA! It was Scott's turn to do a project and I don't know if he was struck by my motivation of
spray painting our fixtures or
filling in the mulch, but without me
nagging asking him, he just started switching out the door knobs! I heard somewhere that men don't respond well to being told what to do, but by action. So, in other words, women still have to do everything if something needs to get done. Men might just help you hold/carry/steady something for you while doing it. After rolling their eyes because they have to get up from the couch, of course. But seriously, Scott did a great job! I contemplated spray painting the doorknobs, but decided against it since hands would be constantly touching them.
Check out this horrendous view of seeing a gold and silver doorknob within the same view. We had already put a silver doorknob on the door to the basement as a way to seal it done when it was finished.
And, ta da...new door knobs all in perfect silver wonderfulness.
Look how pretty the new doorknob looks next to the fridge. Don't they look great together? I told the fridge next time they take a picture together, he needs to put his arm around her.
Another to-do, to-done!
another great job!!!!
ReplyDelete