Monday, July 25, 2011

Topic: End of the Cleanse

So I finished up the cleanse, and I have to say I enjoyed it!  It didn't taste the greatest at the beginning, but it gradually tasted better as the week went on.  I only lost a couple lbs., but to me, that was great considering it was only a week.  I feel like it made me feel better and made me select better food choices. I didn't find myself telling Scott to go through a drive-thru on his way home, which is unusual.  I didn't want that ice cream as you had read about earlier. So overall, it was a success!  I feel like it will help me make better choices for the future and was a good jump start to losing weight and getting in shape.  Scott said that he might do it as well so he must have seen the good effect it had on me! Although, Scott could blink and lose 10 lbs....men. I would encourage everyone to try it and to contact Sarah to buy it! (Sarah, you can pay me for the advertising later.)

1 comment: