As I had mentioned before, we have been eating like absolute crap, and I have been wanting to start eating healthier and start exercising. I was reading one of the many magazines that get passed through my sisters and I and one girl mentioned doing a cleanse any time she started a diet or wanted to just get healthier. I thought that this might be the ticket! Sarah has been selling Arbonne for awhile and both her and Kim have done their 7-Day Cleanse where they lose anywhere from 4-8 lbs in a week. This cleanse rids your body of all the toxins and cleanses your system. It also states that it supports liver health, GI health, and internal antioxidant activity. You are still able to eat whatever you want, but mentally it makes you want to eat healthier and you SHOULD eat healthier while doing it. Sarah said that by the end of one of her cleanses, it made her completely turned off from Amigos- a place she frequented quite often. We went there at least once a week in college!! Mmmmm cheese enchilada platter...cheesys....FOCUS.
The thing about cleanses though, is that you will gain all the weight back if you go back to your regular lifestyle after it is over. You need to eat healthier and maintain a good exercise regimen to keep the pounds off.
So, I contacted Sarah and told her I wanted to do the cleanse, and Scott and I finally made it to the store after 3 weeks of not going. Now I can finally plan out some meals for us and getting this blog a'going! I am going to document how the cleanse goes as well as the meals that we will be eating during it. Hopefully it will be a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment