Saturday, July 30, 2011

Restaurant: Roja Mexican Grill + Margarita Bar

I love Mexican food. Who doesn't.  As you can see, or as I have noticed, every single restaurant I have posted about has been Mexican food and this one is no different!  Wow, we really get quite the variety!

Roja has been one of my favorite Mexican places to go to ever since we have lived in Omaha.  Whenever we are thinking of a place to go some weekend night, Roja will always come up.  My friends and I have frequented this place many times and have had their delicious margaritas. It is great Mexican cuisine with a great atmosphere.  Naturally, when Scott's parents were in town and we were going out to eat with them, Greg, and Brooke, Roja was the choice.

Now of course, I stick to my cheese enchiladas, which are absolutely fantastic.  They have a nice red sauce on them that makes the whole dish pop.  Side that with some delicious refried beans and rice and you got yourself a meal!  We also got the cheese dip which has the correct amount of spices in it that is even friendly for our 4-year old nephew who loved it. The atmosphere is very fun and LOUD.  Apparently so loud, only my child could sleep through it. I felt like we were all yelling at each other while we tried to talk at the table, but it was good time nonetheless! Roja- visit it, love it, eat it up.

Website and menu can be found at- www.rojagrill.com
Photo Courtesy of www.rojagrill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment