We have a pretty picky child right now so I've been searching for
some more "kid friendly" meals. I think I need to be the one
determining if something is kid friendly or not cause if it doesn't
involve chocolate, hot dogs, yogurt, broccoli, Triscuit crackers, and
pizza, it is not my kid friendly. Actually, today it might be these
things. Tomorrow just the sight of them could cause an absolutely
ridiculous unnecessary meltdown. Right now, Nolan doesn't understand
reason and it is difficult when you can't really explain things to him
and he can't completely say how he feels. So right now we are just
getting by with the things that he likes and in the meantime we are
getting a lot of "no's" when presenting him with options of what to
eat. It is stressful.
Anywho, I saw this recipe and thought he might like it as he tends to like pasta type things. But, of course this day it was the worst idea ever. At least we could count on him eating the broccoli cause that is about all he tried of this. Scott and I absolutely loved it. I went back for another bowlful and finished off the leftovers the next day for lunch. I will definitely be making this again cause it was really just that good. And who knows, it could be Nolan's favorite dish in a month.
Click the picture for the recipe link and I hope you enjoy!
Anywho, I saw this recipe and thought he might like it as he tends to like pasta type things. But, of course this day it was the worst idea ever. At least we could count on him eating the broccoli cause that is about all he tried of this. Scott and I absolutely loved it. I went back for another bowlful and finished off the leftovers the next day for lunch. I will definitely be making this again cause it was really just that good. And who knows, it could be Nolan's favorite dish in a month.
Click the picture for the recipe link and I hope you enjoy!
Click the picture for the recipe link and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment