Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weight Update

So, it's been awhile since I've updated about our weight situation. I know you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats and you are probably thinking, with all those Reese's cups, has she gained all her weight back?? Have her fat rolls become one with the couch? Well, I am here to tell you that I have officially and FINALLY surpassed the 20 lb. mark!! I have been so close for about a month, like .4 away for a month. I was about ready to throw out our scale cause I didn't think it went below a certain number. So, that is 20 lbs since we started this weight loss journey, 40 lbs lost since the last time I weighed myself while I was pregnant, and I am 6 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight. I still have 3 lbs to go to get to my goal and I think if I start working out again (I haven't worked out in probably 2 months) I could probably get there and I won't be lying on my license anymore.

I can only attribute this success to Slim Fast. I have had one of these almost every night for supper for the past couple of months. I haven't been able to really cook, so this was the best solution for me. But, who knows, Oreos might be the trick too! I think I will be taking a sugar break for the next week cause I am on overload. Scott was at a point where he had lost 30 lbs but has since gained back about 10 because of tax season. He is still doing very well though!

I will update when I lose my remaining 3 lbs. Wish me luck!

1 comment: