Now, I didn't say 6 weeks down, 2 to go cause I actually have no idea how many weeks we really have left. We ended up getting an additional week of free food and Scott went a whole week without the food, so we probably have at least 3 more weeks of this food left, which is okay in my book!
Scott spent an entire week in Chicago this week with buffets and Giordano's pizza so I was anxious to see what his total weight loss would be for these two weeks. In addition, I may or may not have taken Thursday night off this week to possibly eat a Cheesy and a Crisp Pinto from Amigos followed by a chocolate chip cookie from The Cookie Company. Hey, I was in Lincoln and my family MADE me eat these things while we were at the mall. FORCED me to. Okay, not really, but in my head they did. But, I haven't had Amigos in forever. I was also anxious to see what my weight loss would be as I spent three days in Lincoln and didn't weigh myself once. Self-control!
As I see our stock pile of food dwindle down very slowly, I am excited and nervous at the same time. Most of the suppers are the same type of food and taste the same with the exception of the title on the box and the breakfasts are always a bit "chewy" if you get a scone or muffin of the sort. I am looking forward to real food again, but nervous about the choices we are going to make, so we will really need to push each other. We didn't spend all this money and work so hard to lose all this weight just to gain it all back. I will not stand for it! So we got to stick to the portion sizes, still eat dairy, protein, fruit, and veggies at the same time every day and I think we will be fine. We might even feel healthier as some of this food has a lot of preservatives.
So, here we go. Our weight loss after 6 weeks:
Scott: -18 lbs 2 lbs away from weight loss goal
Jessica: -12 lbs 11 lbs away from weight loss goal
If you remember correctly, I had reported that Scott had passed the 20 lb. mark last week, but enter in buffets and Giordano's pizza all week and there is your answer for gaining back the two pounds. I didn't quite lose the five pounds I was hoping to, but it was close! So, we will just keep trucking along. My goal for these next two weeks is to pass the weight I was before pregnancy and I don't even care if it's by 0.1! I am not quite on track for where I was hoping to be at this point, but it doesn't mean I'm going to stop once we are done with this food. We are just beginning this healthy new journey!
That's really good!!! Keep focused and you will get there!! LOVE DAD
ReplyDelete