Saturday, November 12, 2011

Topic Nutrisystem- Should be done, but we aren't! ;)

So, today should have ended the Nutrisystem era at this time in our life, but low and behold, we still have a ton of food left.  I am officially out of breakfasts, so I at least had one of those everyday like a good girl.  We got an extra week of food in there so that adds to the amount and Scott went a whole week without the food, so there lies the excess.

Things are still going quite well- Scott was losing so much weight he didn't think it was healthy anymore, so he has started eating two entrees at each meal to kind of catchup with me on what I have left.  Also, I am officially under my pre-pregnancy weight! Woohoo!!!

This week, we started a new workout routine called Supreme 90 Day and it is going great so far!  I will do a different post about that later!

Now, for the weight loss results after 8 weeks:
Scott:  -22 lbs              2 lbs ABOVE weight loss goal
Jessica: -14.8 lbs         8.2 lbs away from weight loss goal

No comments:

Post a Comment