Monday, September 10, 2012

Turkey and Spinach Taquitos


Here is a recipe that just looked too plain good not to try.  This is one of Giada's recipes that she made where she uses Mascarpone cheese.  I have been looking for a good recipe that has this cheese as I have always wanted to try it and this was the perfect one to start with. 


These taquitos were so delicious and even just as good at being leftovers.  It took a little bit of nudging for Nolan to take a bite, but once he did, he looked at me, smiled, and clapped his hands!  It was the best feeling ever.  He continued to do that after the next couple of bites, it was so precious.  I will definitely be making these again as they were just sooo awesome. 

Recipe can be found at Food Network.

1 comment:

  1. These look amazing! I'm going to try them. Love Nolan's reaction to them- too cute :).

    ReplyDelete