Monday, September 3, 2012

Paleo Burritos

Got another fun dish for you to try.  This one is Paleo Burritos.  The reason it is a bit different is because you have to make the coconut flour tortillas yourself, which was not an easy situation.  I had to make a few before one was even recognizable as a food product, but I got some that worked good enough.  Don't know if I care enough to try to make these again, but they were quite yummy.  Kind of had to have an open faced burrito situation since the tortilla would have fallen apart if I would have tried to wrap it.  No cheese on these burritos which was a little different, but still delicious nonetheless!  Scott added some jalapenos to his as you can see.  A good, healthy option to one of our favorite Mexican dishes!

Recipe for the burrito and the coconut flour tortillas can be found here at International Consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment