As I had mentioned before, Scott and I enjoy trying to recreate foods that we like at restaurants. One being, the Royal Red Robin Burger from Red Robin. It seemed pretty simple to make at home, so we tried it a couple years back and it really was! If we ever want a spin on a plain old hamburger, we fry up an egg and some bacon and place them on the burger. Or you can microwave them, which is what we do. ;) (To microwave the egg- spray cereal bowl with cooking spray, crack one egg, whisk, and microwave on high for 1 1/2 min. Make sure to stop halfway through to poke holes in the cooking egg or it will explode in the microwave. Or in your face. Not that I know from about 10 years of making egg sandwiches.)Now, you can place any toppings that you like on this burger, but we find that bacon, cheese, mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise make the perfect combination that makes it taste just like the burger at one of our favorite restaurants. Give it a taste, it is sure to be egg-cellent! Yep, I went there.
Ingredients per hamburger
1 hamburger bun
1 hamburger- cooked to your liking
1 egg- fried or microwaved
1 or 2 slices of American cheese
2 slices of bacon halved
Your choice of toppings
Preparation
Stack all ingredients in alphabetical order. Not really, but I think you can figure out how to put together a hamburger.
No comments:
Post a Comment