After I had told my family that I would be starting this blog, my dad sent me a link to Punch Fork where you can view the best new recipes at all of the top food sites out there. I was looking through some of the recipes and came across these Peanut Butter Pebble Cookies and they looked scrumdilliumptious. I love peanut butter and peanut butter cookies so I knew these had to be made.They were a terrific cookie to make at the end of a weekend. We had so many leftover and knew we wouldn't be able to eat them all before we left for vacation, so I sent the majority of them with Scott to take to work. And they LOVED THEM! They taste like your typical peanut butter cookie with extra crunch from the peanuts and chocolate chips. If I make them again, I will just add the whole bag of chocolate chips as Scott thought it had the potential to taste like a Reese's with that combination. And it was a delight any time I had a bite with a chocolate chip in it. Fun for all ages!
To view the original recipe, click here at Serious Eats.com
No comments:
Post a Comment