The first song I am going to share is one from Glee last season. It got in my head a couple days ago when Sarah and I were having a conversation and I forgot just how pretty it is. It is "For Good" from "Wicked" sung by Lea Michele and Chris Colfer. We got the privilege of seeing "Wicked" at the Orpheum a few years ago and it is one of my favorite songs from that musical. Say what you want about Lea, but she has one of the most amazing voices I have ever heard. And Chris has an amazingly high beautiful voice for a guy. Great song!
And here is another song that is also equally as beautiful. I don't know what it is about male/female duets that just really tug at my heart strings. I think it is the blend of the masculine heavy voice with the light female voice that really just makes a song. I was watching Shrek The Third and I heard this one and was instantly reminded of how much I love it. It is "9 Crimes" by Damian Rice.
Good stuff!
ReplyDeleteLove For Good!
ReplyDelete