Friday, October 19, 2012

Creamy Caprese Pasta


I asked Scott to help me out with some ideas for dinners and he went on Snapguide.com and found this recipe.  He says it is like Pinterest but better.  He has never been on Pinterest, so he doesn't know what he is talking about.  But, it does look like a pretty cool site, so I will at least check it out.  Anywho, it looked really good so we gave her a try.  Very glad we did!  It was so good.  All the cheeses are so creamy and I added a bit more sauce to the recipe since a lot of the comments people said it was a bit too dry.  Thankfully, I think I added enough so that it wasn't dry at all.  We typically do not like tomatoes, but we both tried them in here and they were really good!  Nolan, I'm pretty sure, ate more than Scott and I combined.  We just kept putting more and more out there for him and he was a human disposal of it.  We were laughing at how much of it he actually ate.  Winner for everyone and it was so very easy, I will definitely be making it again.

Recipe can be found here at How Sweet It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment