Thursday, July 19, 2012

Recipe: Kale Chips




I've always wanted to try Kale Chips so a couple of weeks ago I decided to actually go out and find a recipe for them.  Very simple to make, but I put the first batch in at the time it said to and I feel like they had a burnt taste to them.  So, the second batch I put them in for only 12 min.  They tasted pretty good at the start, but they just have the weirdest aftertaste that is not good.  I would like to try some store bought sometime to see what they should taste like.  I ate about 5 of them, Scott had one, and Nolan kinda choked on one.   The rest went in the garbage.  Probably not going to be making these again.

Before going into the oven

After coming out of the oven
Recipe can be found here at Kath Eats.

1 comment:

  1. That's kinda funny. Not everything works I guess. I like the honesty.

    ReplyDelete