I feel like I have quite a bit to catch up on the blog- things that happened well before this week, but I thought I would post about a lady who came to our Annual Meeting at work as the speaker on Tuesday. She is a humorist by trade, speaks nationally and internationally, and happens to be from Lincoln. She is hilarious and motivational and all that is right with the world. She spoke for over 45 min and I feel like we were watching a comedy show with some words of inspiration mixed in. She said a lot of things that I will remember and resonated with me. I hope you all have a chance to see her in real life sometime, but in case you don't, here are some snippets of some of her jokes/stories. These were not at our event, but ones I had just found on YouTube.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Juli Burney
I feel like I have quite a bit to catch up on the blog- things that happened well before this week, but I thought I would post about a lady who came to our Annual Meeting at work as the speaker on Tuesday. She is a humorist by trade, speaks nationally and internationally, and happens to be from Lincoln. She is hilarious and motivational and all that is right with the world. She spoke for over 45 min and I feel like we were watching a comedy show with some words of inspiration mixed in. She said a lot of things that I will remember and resonated with me. I hope you all have a chance to see her in real life sometime, but in case you don't, here are some snippets of some of her jokes/stories. These were not at our event, but ones I had just found on YouTube.
Labels:
Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is funny. Nice of your company to do that
ReplyDelete