Friday, September 16, 2011

Topic: Nutrisystem

Scott and I have decided to make a drastic change in our eating habits which requires me to stay away from just about everything in the kitchen except for the microwave.  Blasphemy, I know.  For the next two months, we will be going on Nutrisystem.  We decided two months as we think it will be the perfect amount of time for us to get used to good portion sizes for the future and lose the 20 lbs we each want to lose.  I had been working out really hard about 4-5 times a week and seeing no results or any weight loss whatsoever, so we decided this was going to be the road we needed to take. Our family members that went on it had much success, so we will too!  I hope...

I have decided to chronicle our success with this so hopefully we will have a lot to share!  The first day was a bit hard as I found myself wandering over to the pantry as I do everyday for a snack and I was punched in the face with this sight:

It's gonna be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment