Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bacon Sundae


Yep, we did it.   We sure did.  Scott got two of these 510 calorie tiny sundae treats from Burger King with delicate pieces of broken up bacon and one slab of bacon shooting down the center.  My first thought that evening was "vomit" when I took my first bite.  I see what they are trying to do with adding salty to the sweet like it was peanuts or something.  I get it, but it is just an unsettling texture.  After I finished the rest of it the next day, licking the carmel off of the bottom of the cup and re-evaluting what direction my life was taking after sinking this low, I still didn't really think it was good.  Some of the bacon went in the trash cause it was just awful awful awful. (Don't tell Scott.)   I don't think anyone can really feel good about what they've just done after eating this...

Meanwhile, back at Sonic, their new Batter Batter Sundae (or whatever the heck it is called) is absolutely ridiculously delicious.  Like I could eat one every single day.  It has bites of brownie AND cookie dough.  What are people doing to me?!  Don't people know I have no self control when it comes to food?  Seriously, none.  Why do we keep eating like this?

1 comment: